Call Us Today

(586) 954-9500

Fill out the form Schedule an Appointment

    Post-Judgment Action

    4 Reasons to File a Post-Judgment Action

    Whether it’s been six months or six years since your divorce was finalized, if you’re unhappy with how things are panning out, there may be an opportunity to get the terms of your divorce changed. A post-judgment action is designed for the enforcement or alteration of a divorce settlement in Michigan.

    Femminineo Law
    110 S Main St # 200
    Mt Clemens, MI 48043

    How can we help?

    Michigan Divorce Help Law