Call Us Today

(586) 954-9500

Fill out the form Schedule an Appointment

    Month: October 2017

    When Your Ex Wants Child Support Modification in Michigan

    When a couple divorces in Michigan and they have children together, the one legal constant in a Michigan divorce is that one person will have custody of the child and the other party will pay child support. But what happens when your ex wants child support modification?

    Femminineo Law
    110 S Main St # 200
    Mt Clemens, MI 48043

    How can we help?

    Michigan Divorce Help Law